Welcome to localotto.com (hereafter referred to as the ‘Site’). The Site is owned and operated by LocaLotto. By using it, you agree to accept and adhere to the terms and conditions as stated in this document (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
Responsible Use and Conduct
Our Site should not be accessed by persons under the age of 18 years or the age permitted for online gambling in the place of your residence. As you are visiting our Site and accessing the content we provide (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use it only for the purposes permitted by this Agreement, as well as relevant laws and regulations.
– Any information you provide must be correct, accurate, and up-to-date
– Attempting to access the Resources by any means other than through those we provide is not allowed. Particularly, you agree not to apply any unconventional technical means
– Any activities that disrupt or interfere with our Resources, including the servers and networks where our Resources are located or to which they are connected, are strictly prohibited
– Copying, duplicating, or reproducing our Resources is not allowed
– You are solely responsible for any losses, damages, and other consequences we may incur as a result of your violation of the above-mentioned rules
Limitation of Warranties
Please be aware that we do not represent or warrant to you the following:
– The use of our Site will meet all your needs and requirements
– Our Resources are always accurate, reliable, and free of errors
– The use of our Site will be uninterrupted and secure
– Any errors and inconveniences related to the functioning of our Site will be fixed
Apart from this, you agree that:
– You download any of the content available on our Site at your own risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other device. Please use your own anti-virus software
– Nothing in the Resources on our Site must be treated as a warranty, guarantee, or advice of any kind. You use the information you obtain at your own risk
Limitation of liability
Localotto.com will not be liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of using our Resources, be it direct, indirect, incidental, or the consequence of any changes, data loss or corruption, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that the applicable limitation of liability regulations applies.
You understand and agree that Localotto.com will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from:
– The use or inability to use the Site or any of its services
– Unauthorized access to or modification of your data
– Statements of any third party on the service
– Any other issue related to the services
Still, the restriction of liability applies only to the extent permitted by the relevant laws and regulations.
All the content available on localotto.com is protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced without our written permission. Ownership rights and intellectual property rights fully belong to Localotto. We emphasize that Localotto is the only owner of the right to modify, rearrange, and enhance content on the Site. In case it turns out that the content is reproduced without our written permission, Localotto will prosecute the party involved to the full extent of the law.
In particular, Localotto owns logos, names, and trademarks of the Site, which is protected by the copyright law. Any attempts to reproduce, transmit, or alter the content of the Site, both in whole or partially, are prohibited.
If the content is not owned by Localotto (text, images, links, themes, design), it can only be used after you receive a written permission from the third parties that own it.
Links to other websites
This Agreement published by LocaLotto on this Site shall be treated as an agreement between you and localotto.com concerning the use of the Site and the content it contains.
– If any of the provisions withing this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court, this does not affect validity of the rest of the document. Other provisions remain in full force and effect
LocaLotto complies with all personal data protection rules and regulations as stated in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In particular, we have established the following to ensure our compliance:
– Visitors of our Site have both the right to access their personal information and the right to be forgotten. It means that you have an opportunity to request a copy of your personal information at any moment of time (just fill in a form on the Contact Us page). Also, we will either remove or completely delete your personal information from our database upon your request
– You have the right to receive your personal information and transmit it in any way you find appropriate
– We are doing our best to enhance the Site in terms of its design, security, and performance
Privacy and Cookies