Quick Lotto review: Background information
At the moment, Quick Lotto net offers two well-known lotteries. Namely, users may play Quick 5 and MegaHammer. There could have been other lotteries as well, although we do not know which ones as the website does not work anymore. The website is available only in English. An important thing to know is that the agent accepts only Nigerian Naira. Quick Lotto net works with four payment methods, particularly MasterCard, Visa, Verve and eTranzact. Pay attention that QuickLotto.net does not provide scanned copies of lottery tickets.
Quick Lotto review: Game options, discounts, bonuses and promotions
The agent does not offer any additional options, just a standard game-play. What is also remarkable, the agent purchases real lottery tickets, but not merely provides a betting platform. However, Quick Lotto net does not offer any bonuses. As for discounts and special offers, we cannot be sure for the reason mentioned above. And finally, there are no mobile applications for playing.
Quick Lotto review: Legal base, contact details and security
As far as contact information is concerned, the agent used to provide a phone number and an email, although there was no chat support. The site is owned and operated by Fortune Games Limited. Along with that, we have found no information concerning where Quick Lotto net is registered. The agent does not mention any details as far as their license is concerned. As the website was being reviewed, its Alexa ranking was 3,779,976. One more important thing is that the website is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Finally, it is possible to follow Quick Lotto net latest news on Twitter and Facebook. The agent did not mention if there were any restricted countries, though their services were for sure prohibited in the USA. In fact, there is an impression that the agent was focused on Nigerian, but not international players. Tickets, for instance, could be bought via local retailers, ATMs and SMS. And still, on their site they were emphasizing that anyone could play.
Quick Lotto review: Payment details and withdrawal process
The agent does not mention whether players are to deposit any specific amount to start playing. As for the cost of playing, no details are available as the website is offline at the moment. The situation with winning commission and minimum withdrawal amount is the same, unfortunately. As for the latest lottery results, they were available on the site, which was very convenient. Still, we do not know whether players used to receive any automatic notifications.
In the conclusion of Quick Lotto review
- 50% of revenue goes to prizes, 20% to the government and 30% to the company and affiliates
- QuickLotto and Fortune Games Limited do not belong to the list of Nigerian Lottery Regulatory Commission, which means they are not official
- Enormous lack of info
- Looks like scam
Our team gives QuickLotto.net a thumbs-down. The rating of Quick Lotto net on the Lottoexposed review website is 2 out of 5.
QuickLotto.net feedbacks of players
- On May 11, 2017, I’ve marched three numbers in Quick 5, yet received nothing. I keep on sending my DYA, but their system refuses to accept it. I tried to call them, but they do not respond.
- I’ve once won and it took them almost two months to pay that chicken feed amount. You’d better not trust them.
- I actually wanted to play, but decided to do some online research at first. What I have seen was that many people complain they cannot receive their winnings. Like in case with most Nigerian schemes, it’s very easy to lose your money, but very, very difficult and frustrating to get your winnings.