FreeLotto review: General info
FreeLotto com offers only one lottery game, which is called Free Lotto. The website is translated into eight languages - English, Espagnol, Français, Norsk, Portugues, Русский, Suomi and Svenska. As for the currency, the agent only works with US dollars. At the same time, the lottery is free of charge. It is also worth mentioning that FreeLotto.com does not confirm its transactions with the lottery ticket scan.
FreeLotto review: Game play, bonuses, special offers, discounts
The agent uses a standard game-play. They apply traditional gameplay format: select and guess the numbers to win. Still, FreeLotto com provides no bonuses. The website offers no discounts. Also, FreeLotto.com has no special offers. And lastly, the agent provides no mobile applications.
FreeLotto review: Contacts, legal background, security
FreeLotto com can be reached via the contact form only. There is no online chat support available at FreeLotto.com. The site is operated by FreeLotto®. As for the address, there is no info about where FreeLotto com is legally registered. The agent provides no info about its operation license. The website's Alexa ranking accounts for 3,704. It is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Pay attention that it is possible to follow FreeLotto com on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. The access to the website is restricted for certain countries, such as the United States, for instance.
FreeLotto review: Payments and withdrawals
The agent sets no restrictions as for the minimal deposit to start playing. As mentioned above, the lottery the agent provides is free. FreeLotto.com charges no winning royalties. In any case, it is not mentioned that there is any winning commission, but it is better to be careful as it is quite common for agents offering a free lottery to charge fees on winnings. Finally, FreeLotto.com provides the latest lottery results updates, which is very convenient. However, FreeLotto.com sends no automatic notifications.
Summing up FreeLotto review
- Big jackpots
- Game for free
- Mandatory registration
- Spam ads
- Some players were unable to redeem a prize
FreeLotto.com doesn't get a thumb-up from us. Lottoexposed review site rated FreeLotto com at 1.4 out of 5.
FreeLotto.com users feedbacks
- Hello, I just started to play freelotto and they wrote I won a plasma TV, but they provide no explanations on how to claim the prize on the email I received. They must have sent me some link.
- FreeLotto wrote I’d won 11 million, but wanted me to pay them £10 to prove the bank account was mine. What an explicit scam. I sent this to the FCA and action fraud police and I do hope they will close these thieves down.
- I tried using a Pay As You Go credit card but they refused it. It was a legislate one from the bank, so they are scammers.
- I did not receive two small winnings of $1 and $5 in 2015 and 2016. I went on TV (channel 4 in New York City) and told about this. FreeLotto then quickly sent my winnings (about $9), but since then I never won anything. I guess they can identify the computers playing daily games and block their entries from winning. Besides, no winner of the $1 Million prize (actually an annuity) has been announced since 2013. This is all very suspicious. DO NOT waste your time here and do not let them ding your credit card forever.