Free Lottery review: General info
Free Lottery net offers only one lottery game, which is called Free Lottery. The website is translated into English only. As for the currency, the agent only works with British pounds. At the same time, the lottery is free of charge.
Free Lottery review: Game play, bonuses, special offers, discounts
The agent uses a standard game-play. They apply traditional gameplay format: select and guess the numbers to win. What is also remarkable, Free Lottery net offers its players certain bonuses, such as the guaranteed £50 prize. There are some special offers at Free-Lottery.net which are available on the agent’s pages in social networks. And lastly, the agent provides no mobile applications.
Free Lottery review: Contacts, legal background, security
Free Lottery net support service can be reached via an email - [email protected] There is no online chat support available at Free-Lottery.net. The site is operated by Free Lottery. As for the address, Free Lottery net is registered at the Acorns, Oakwood Park Business Centre, Fountains Road, Bishop Thornton, Harrogate, HG3 3BF. The agent provides no info about its operation license. The website's Alexa ranking accounts for 141,807. It is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Pay attention that it is possible to follow Free Lottery net on Facebook and Twitter. The access to the website is restricted for certain countries, such as the US, as a minimum.
Free Lottery review: Payments and withdrawals
There is no need to make an initial deposit as the lottery is free, as mentioned above. As for winning commission, the situation is unclear. It is not mentioned that there is any, although it is quite typical of agents offering free lotteries to charge winning fees. Finally, Free-Lottery.net provides the latest lottery results updates, which is very convenient. However, Free-Lottery.net sends no automatic notifications.
Summing up Free Lottery review
- Lottery game for free
- Advertising and marketing spam
- Mandatory registration
Free-Lottery.net doesn't get a thumb-up from us. Lottoexposed review site rated Free Lottery net at 4.1 out of 5.
Free-Lottery.net users feedbacks
- I never won anything so far, but a guy I used to work with won about $70. He said received the payment quickly and he didn’t even have to give any details apart from his email because they use PayPal.
- I started to play after I moved from the United Kingdom to Spain and could no longer play games I used to play before. It was really easy I wasn’t getting loads of spam like with most agents like this one.
- It was really easy to sign up. I saw ‘free’ sites before, but they ask for your card details still. This one is different. So eager to see if I win!
- I have had some troubles verifying my account, but the customer service was really good and sorted it out. After that, playing was very simple. Just hope I will win something.