Aus Lotto review: General info
AusLotto offers to try luck in four internationally popular lotteries. In particular, they offer Tattslotto, OzLotto, PowerBall and Monday-and-Wednesday Lotto. The website is translated into English only. As for the currency, the agent only works with Australian dollars. AusLotto supports five deposit and withdrawal methods which are as follows: VISA, MasterCard, AmEx, Diners and cards from Discover Financial Services. It is also worth mentioning that AusLottoGroup does not confirm its transactions with the lottery ticket scan.
Aus Lotto review: Game play, bonuses, special offers, discounts
The offered game-play options include syndicates. In fact, the agent doesn’t sell tickets, they sell membership in syndicates. There are five types of syndicates with different cost of membership in each of them. Players, for instance, have an opportunity to set up an independent syndicate. The price for participation will be different in every particular case, in such instance. One more important thing is that the agent does not apply betting. They apply traditional gameplay format: select and guess the numbers to win. What is also remarkable, AusLotto offers its players certain bonuses, such as Friend Invitation bonus. A player receives $5 a month for every other player who enters their email address as the referee during registration. The website offers no discounts. Also, AusLottoGroup has no special offers. And lastly, the agent provides no mobile applications.
Aus Lotto review: Contacts, legal background, security
AusLotto support service can be reached via email - [email protected] and phone number - 448828254. Apart from this, there is an online contact form. There is no online chat support available at AusLottoGroup. The site is operated by Australian Lotto Group. As for the address, there is no info about where AusLotto is legally registered. The agent provides no info about its operation license. The website's Alexa ranking accounts for 11,892,876. It is secured by Google Safebrowsing. Pay attention that it is possible to follow AusLotto on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. The website is available for any country. Anyway, no countries where the agent’s services are unavailable are mentioned.
Aus Lotto review: Payments and withdrawals
The minimal deposit at this website accounts for $5. This is the new member entrance fee, as the agent explains. The minimal ticket price is $5 per week. This is the price for membership in the Bronze syndicate. As mentioned above, tickets cannot be bought separately. AusLottoGroup charges no winning royalties. As for the minimum withdrawal amount, no value is given. Finally, AusLottoGroup provides the latest lottery results updates, which is very convenient. AusLottoGroup users are notified by phone, SMS and/or email (depending on the amount of winnings).
Summing up Aus Lotto review
- All payments are in arrears
- Clear info on all the syndicate-related rules
- You will need to deal with advertisements if you become a member
- Only Australian lotteries
AusLottoGroup gets a thumb-up from us. Lottoexposed review site rated AusLotto at 4 out of 5.
AusLottoGroup users feedbacks
- All the adds are just for members to share ad options between themselves. Funds are not received from third party advertisers. It is just an advertising platform for members who happen to be allocated a lottery syndicate. Members, in turn, may claim their membership as an advertising deduction in case they receive income from something that they advertise on the website. Besides, there is a section on their page where members may select to access other members advertisements. All advertisements are checked by the Members Advocate before they are made available to everyone. Also, no one receives emails promoting what is advertised. Australia offers the only Lotto in the whole world that provides ‘play the field’ betting option. Australia Lotto Group is the only way lottery players can improve their winning odds by 40 times. All the payments are made through the merchant facility of Common Wealth bank, which accepts payments from any card anywhere in the world, including the United States with just the account number and the expiry date. Australia Lotto Group is absolutely unique, great and totally legit.
- I like the fact that on this site games are charged in arrears. Pretty cool! Still, I personally do not like playing syndicates where the main ticket lines are static and the changes are the different bonus ball combinations. For now, I’ve not decided whether I would play here.