22 Lottery review: General info
22Lottery com offers only one lottery game, which is called 22Lottery. The website is translated into four languages - English, German, French and Italian. However, only a part of the content is available in any languages apart from English. As for the currency, the agent only works with US dollars. At the same time, the lottery is free of charge. It is also worth mentioning that 22Lottery does not confirm its transactions with the lottery ticket scan.
22 Lottery review: Game play, bonuses, special offers, discounts
The agent uses a standard game-play. They apply traditional gameplay format: select and guess the numbers to win. Still, 22Lottery com provides no bonuses. The website offers no discounts. After all, the lottery it provides is free. Also, 22Lottery has no special offers. And lastly, the agent provides no mobile applications.
22 Lottery review: Contacts, legal background, security
22Lottery com provides no contact details. Apart from the online contact form, there is no opportunity to contact site owners or any other representatives of the lottery. There is no online chat support available at 22Lottery. We have found no info about the agent's legal name. As for the address, there is no info about where 22Lottery com is legally registered. The agent provides no info about its operation license. The website's Alexa ranking accounts for 733,685. It is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Pay attention that it is possible to follow 22Lottery com on Facebook. The website is available for any country. In any case, no restricted countries are mentioned.
22 Lottery review: Payments and withdrawals
No info on the minimal sum of deposit is provided. As mentioned above, the lottery is free. As for winning commission, the situation is the same. Finally, 22Lottery does not provide the latest lottery results updates, which is not quite convenient. On the other hand, they might be available for logged-in users. 22Lottery users are notified by emails.
Summing up 22 Lottery review
- It is free. It doesn't cost anything to participate in the draws, which is probably the only advantage of this agent.
- Usability is very poor. Site logo, for instance, does not redirect users to the homepage. User interface is bad.
- Overall, the lottery resembles a scam.
- No opportunity to contact site owners or any other representatives of the lottery
- No info about previous winners
22Lottery doesn't get a thumb-up from us. Lottoexposed review site rated 22Lottery com at 1.5 out of 5.
22Lottery users feedbacks
- Lol, they offer their own lottery, but write reviews of other sites like Play Huge Lottos and The Lotter. Funny guys!
- I was curious to know if this site was legit or not. Everything sounds too good to be true, just match 5 numbers out of 30 and you receive $22 million plus $500 on the daily basis. Texas lottery offers something similar called Cash 5 but there are 37 numbers and even if you match all of them, you merely win the prize that can be anywhere from $10,000 to $30,000, but the fact that you can get the $22 million from this is really something else.
- It is written that in case you win, they will pay you a million in the course of the next 22 years for 22 million, so you won’t need to wait for 22 years to get the money. And also December 31st 2032 is the final day to do this contest. So you’ve probably misread it, I am just curious if it’s legit or not, so I am not going to waste my time submitting five numbers everyday.
- Is 22 Lottery still online? Last week I tried two times to login, but I didn’t succeed. No one answers whenever I am trying to contact them (at least for now). I should mention that, for a while I was keeping track of their results every day, so I know that numbers were being drawn. But I was never sure whether the numbers were for the $500 draw or the $22,000,000 draw. The last time I was able to play their lottery was in the summer of 2016.