WinALot review: General overview
There are eight lotteries available at WinALot com website. Being more specific, players are offered Mega Millions, Euro Millions, Japan Jumbo Draw, Powerball, Australian Lotto, Spanish El Gordo, Irish Lotto, and UK Lotto. The website itself is currently translated into eight languages, particularly English, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Russian, and Portuguese. One more important thing is that there is only one currency the agent deals with – euro. Pay attention that WinALot com allows four methods of payments, such as MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and JCB. Be informed, however, that WinALot.com does not send scanned copies of the purchased tickets.
WinALot review: Playing options, promotions, rewards programs and discounts
Among playing options the agent offers there are syndicates. In particular, there are syndicates for playing three lotteries. A noteworthy thing about this agent is that they deal with real lottery tickets, but not merely offer an online platform for betting. Not quite good news about WinALot com is that no bonuses are provided. What is also remarkable, players are not given any discounts. Remember that WinALot.com does not have special offers. The last thing to mention is that the agent does not have a mobile app yet.
WinALot review: Contact information, security details and legal basis
The customer service of WinALot com may be reached via a phone number: (31 20) 6383519. Apart from this, the agent provides an online contact form. There is no online chat at WinALot.com. The website is owned and run by Overseas Subscribers Agents. The address of WinALot com is Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 86, 1012 SE Amsterdam, the Netherlands. No information as for the agent’s license is provided. It is rather strange, but the website of WinALot.com is not ranked by Alexa service. Also, the website of the agent is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. And lastly, the agent does not have pages on social networking sites. Keep in mind that the services of the agent do not cover certain countries, namely the United States, at the very least.
WinALot review: Payment and withdrawal information
Customers are not required to deposit any specific amount before starting to play. The minimum cost of playing is $38 (for 2 tickets). This is the price for one ticket of Japan Jumbo Draw. It should also be mentioned that WinALot.com charges no winning commission, which is great. For now, there is no minimum withdrawal limit. A convenient thing about the website of WinALot.com is that draw results are continuously being updated. And finally, WinALot.com sends their customers notifications via an email.
Concluding the WinALot review
- Lots of lotteries
- No commission on winnings
- No live chat
- Not attractive interface
- Not enough info in “Terms and Conditions”
Our team believes WinALot.com does not deserve a thumb-up. Just for your interest: WinALot com is rated at 1 out of 5 on Lottoexposed review website.
WinALot.com feedbacks of other users
- I think it is very important when there is a live chat and an opportunity to talk to someone! I really don’t like the fact they are simply leaving a field for an offline message. If there are some specific hours when someone is there, then please – inform us!
- So, since I live in the UnitedStates, I am not allowed to play at Winalot com?? Am I understanding you right!?
- There is one interesting thing that is currently evolving – a change in legislation, particularly clarifications on what US residents can and cannot do while playing online. I guess that this will be clarified sooner or later, but by the rules of the website itself, sorry – US residents are not allowed to play.