PostCode Lottery review: Background information
At the moment, there is only one lottery game The PostCode Lottery offers, particularly Postcode Millions. The website is available only in English. An important thing to know is that the agent accepts only British pounds. The PostCode Lottery works with four payment methods, particularly PayPal, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and Direct Credit. Pay attention that Post Code Lottery does not provide scanned copies of lottery tickets.
PostCode Lottery review: Game options, discounts, bonuses and promotions
The agent does not offer any additional options, just a standard game-play. Pay attention that players cannot choose number on their own. The idea is that ticket numbers are always based on the postcode. What is also remarkable, the agent purchases real lottery tickets, but not merely provides a betting platform. However, The PostCode Lottery does not offer any bonuses. No discounts are given, unfortunately. Post Code Lottery does not provide any special offers. Finally, it is worth mentioning that players may download a mobile application for Android and iOS.
PostCode Lottery review: Legal base, contact details and security
It is possible to contact the customer support of The PostCode Lottery via an email - firstname.lastname@example.org and a phone number: 0808-1098765. Also, players may use an online contact form. There is no online chat assistance at Post Code Lottery. The site is owned and operated by Postcode Lottery Limited. Along with that, we have found the address of The PostCode Lottery: Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London. A good news is that the agent is licensed by the Gambling Commission. As the website was being reviewed, its Alexa ranking was 66,825. One more important thing is that the website is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Finally, it is possible to follow The PostCode Lottery latest news on Facebook, Twitter, Google , Youtube and Instagram. The agent’s services are accessible only in England, Scotland and Wales.
PostCode Lottery review: Payment details and withdrawal process
In order to start playing users are to deposit £10. As for the cost of playing, the minimal price for one ticket is £10, but it is a monthly subscription, in fact. Post Code Lottery does not charge any winning commission. Still, there is a 0.50p service fee. There is no minimum limit as far as the withdrawal of winnings is concerned. Quite a convenient thing about Post Code Lottery website is that the latest lottery results are available at any time. Besides, players may find the results in local newspapers. Finally, Post Code Lottery users receive notifications via emails, SMS, mails or phone calls (depending on the winning).
In the conclusion of PostCode Lottery review
- A minimum of 30% goes to charity
- Not a scam
- Lots of good reviews
- Ticket numbers are based on your postcode
- Only available to play with postcodes in England, Scotland and Wales
- Not an official lottery
Our team gives Post Code Lottery a thumbs-up. The rating of The PostCode Lottery on the Lottoexposed review website is 2 out of 5.
Post Code Lottery feedbacks of players
- My street won £30,000 last weekend. Did you know that the filming takes place one week before your postcode is announced as winning? This is definitely not a scam. I guess you’ve heard the saying: you have to be in it to win it!
- A friend of my family won around £60k two or three years ago. The process of payout was a bit weird and our friend said that at first they thought they were about to be signed up for a timeshare! But eventually they received their money and have had a great time spending them. They were playing postcode lottery for about two years before the winning (They live in Essex).
- They are not a scam! People in the street opposite me won £30K each! I joined up immediately after this and I won £10 already in my first week. At least next months are paid for. Not bad indeed