MTN Lotto review: Background information
At the moment, MtnLotto co za offers three well-known lotteries. Namely, users may play Powerbal, Lotto and Lotto Plus. Lotto Plus, in particular, is an extension of SA Lotto that gives a second chance with the same ticket numbers. The website is available only in English. An important thing to know is that the agent accepts only South African Rand. MtnLotto co za works with four payment methods, particularly debit and credit cards, EFT, and cash deposits. Pay attention that MtnLotto.co.za does not provide scanned copies of lottery tickets.
MTN Lotto review: Game options, discounts, bonuses and promotions
The agent does not offer any additional options, just a standard game-play. What is also remarkable, the website is merely a platform for betting, but not the place to buy real lottery tickets. Since the website is no longer online, we do not know for sure if the agent used to provide any bonuses, special offers or discounts. Finally, it is worth mentioning that players may download a mobile application for Android.
MTN Lotto review: Legal base, contact details and security
It is possible to contact the customer support of MtnLotto co za via a phone number, although it cannot be provided as the website is currently offline. What we do know, however, is that calls were charged R2.85 per minute. There is no online chat assistance at MtnLotto.co.za. The agent provides no information as for their legal name. We’ve only found out that the lottery was a part of the MTN Group. Along with that, we have found the address of MtnLotto co za: Johannesburg, South Africa. The agent does not mention any details as far as their license is concerned. As the website was being reviewed, its Alexa ranking was 13,569,624. Nevertheless, the website is NOT secure. Finally, the agent is currently not represented on social networking websites. Finally, the agent did not mention any restricted countries, but players needed to have South African ID number and South African mobile telephone to register.
MTN Lotto review: Payment details and withdrawal process
The agent does not mention whether players are to deposit any specific amount to start playing. As far as the cost of playing is concerned, we do not possess any information as the website is unavailable, as explained above. The situation with winning commission (if any) and minimum withdrawal amount is the same. And lastly, we cannot be sure whether the agent used to provide the latest results updates and send their players any notifications.
In the conclusion of MTN Lotto review
- Probably it’s a good lottery if you live in South Africa
- They rely on using a mobile phone for identification and game playing
- Players need to have South African ID number and South African mobile telephone to register
- Small jackpots
- Some players had canceled their account associated with a specific SIM card but continued to be charged through their bank account
- You can NOT talk to their customer service for free!!
Our team gives MtnLotto.co.za a thumbs-down. The rating of MtnLotto co za on the Lottoexposed review website is 2 out of 5.
MtnLotto.co.za feedbacks of players
- Not bad. I have won once.
- I tried playing with the MTN Lotto before, but I never won anything at all and I am not sure if anybody did. At the same time, they send so many messages! The site is convenient to use because it is on my phone and I can access it from anywhere, but it is still a bit risky because my phone can be stolen at any moment.
- I really need to know when they will become available. I have loaded R100 on my account, but currently, when I am trying to play, I can not because of the changes.