Michigan Lottery review: Background information
At the moment, Mi Lottery offers five well-known lotteries. Namely, users may play Michigan Fantasy 5, Michigan MegaMillions, Michigan Powerball, Keno and Lotto 47. The website is available only in English. An important thing to know is that the agent accepts only US dollars. Mi Lottery works with five payment methods, particularly PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Michigan Lottery Online Game Card. As for withdraw methods, they also allow ACH, PayPal, Netteller and Check. Also, there is a good news – Mich Lottery provides scanned copies of lottery tickets.
Michigan Lottery review: Game options, discounts, bonuses and promotions
Game-play options the agent offers include syndicates. There is not that much information, but the agent writes that players may join lottery groups or create the new ones. Each lottery group, in turn, is to consist of at least two individuals. What is also remarkable, the agent purchases real lottery tickets, but not merely provides a betting platform. Also, a good thing about Mi Lottery is that players are offered certain bonuses, namely Login & Get Free Games, Deposit & Get Free Games, Deposit & Get Entries + Play & Get Entries, and so on. What is more, the agent offers a variety of discounts. All the information, however, is emailed to registered players only. Along with that, the agent offers several interesting promotions. There is an opportunity, for instance, to play for points and deposit for points. Besides, there are Free Play Days (In-store Purchase Offer!) and Players Club (loyalty club). Finally, it is worth mentioning that players may download a mobile application for Android and iOS.
Michigan Lottery review: Legal base, contact details and security
It is possible to contact the customer support of Mi Lottery via a phone number: 844-887-6836. Apart from this, there is an online contact form. Besides, Mich Lottery may be reached via an online chat. It turned out very responsive, by the way. The site is owned and operated by Michigan Lottery. Along with that, we have found the address of Mi Lottery: FOIA Coordinator, P.O. Box 30023, Lansing, MI 48909. The agent does not mention any details as far as their license is concerned. As the website was being reviewed, its Alexa ranking was 50,268. One more important thing is that the website is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Finally, it is possible to follow Mi Lottery latest news on Facebook and Twitter. The agent’s services are accessible only in Michigan.
Michigan Lottery review: Payment details and withdrawal process
In order to start playing users are to deposit $5. And still, the information as for the cost of playing is unavailable, unfortunately. Mich Lottery does not charge any winning commission. Currently, the minimum withdrawal sum is $10. Quite a convenient thing about Mich Lottery website is that the latest lottery results are available at any time. However, the agent writes that players no longer receive any winning number email alerts due to the recent updates that allows the agent to post winning numbers faster.
In the conclusion of Michigan Lottery review
- Big jackpots
- Interesting player tools
- Only in 2016, Michigan Lottery’s contribution to schools was $888.9 Million. Since its establishment in 1972, the Lottery has contributed more than $20.5 billion
- No commissions
- Site isn’t user-friendly. Lots of pages cannot be opened until you enable FlashPlayer (and sometimes even after this)
- Only for Michigan residents
- Many bad reviews
Our team gives Mich Lottery a thumbs-up. The rating of Mi Lottery on the Lottoexposed review website is 1.3 out of 5.
Mich Lottery feedbacks of players
- I am sure I saw the same person winning again and again on Quick 6 lottery. Please tell me how on Earth can one person win more than $500 at least 5 or even 8 times a day?? I’ve tried various amounts, but I never won anything. I would really like to talk to some of these players who pretend to have won over $500 and especially the multiple winners. To tell the truth, I believe it is just a huge scam.
- I personally think that their online lotteries are terrible. You make a bet of a $1 and win .15, but the bells & whistles go off as if you have won a jackpot. I sometimes cannot fall asleep so I often play in the middle of the night. I never won anything, so I decided to start playing games for free. Also, I have noticed that Christopher from E. Lansing won more than $500 about 90 times in one month. I will never believe that, of course. Logic suggests that all those names on the top right part of the page that are supposed to be winners are actually BS.
- MI Lottery and all their games are scams. This is a dishonest, corrupt and greedy empire and it is full of crooked crooks running it. What is the point, I ask, if you never even win even a dollar. Stay away from them. You will lose for sure!
- My problem was that I could not enter ticket codes on this site. It redirects you to a blank screen with the only option to sign up. What if I am signed up already? I called the hot line and they told me my there was a typo in my email. I was asked to send in a copy of my ID and my email address. I did so. After this I received a phone call that everything was alright now. I wish it was. Their website is full with ads and popups, but I still cannot enter my ticket codes and nobody can explain me why it is so. To put it shortly, it sucks!