Mater Prize Home review: Background information
At the moment, there is only one lottery game Mater Prize Homes offers, particularly Mater Prize Home lottery. Apart from this, Mater offers three other lotteries, though not on this site: Mater Cash for Kids, Mater Cars for Cancer and Mater Chicks in Pink. The website is available only in English. An important thing to know is that the agent accepts only Australian dollars. Mater Prize Homes works with five payment methods, particularly cheques & money orders, MasterCard, Visa, Diners and AmEx. At the same time, however, they write that Mater accepts Australian cheques only. Also, there is a good news – Mater Home Prize provides scanned copies of lottery tickets. Players receive an email containing the tickets in 2-3 business days after purchasing online.
Mater Prize Home review: Game options, discounts, bonuses and promotions
The agent does not offer any additional options, just a standard game-play. Keep in mind, however, that players cannot choose their own ticket numbers. What is also remarkable, the agent purchases real lottery tickets, but not merely provides a betting platform. Also, a good thing about Mater Prize Homes is that players are offered certain bonuses, namely Bonus Prizes. No discounts are given, unfortunately. Mater Home Prize provides a couple of special offers, such as an opportunity to join the VIP Club. And finally, there are no mobile applications for playing.
Mater Prize Home review: Legal base, contact details and security
It is possible to contact the customer support of Mater Prize Homes via a phone number: +61 7 3163 1998. Apart from this, there is an online contact form. There is no online chat assistance at Mater Home Prize. The site is owned and operated by Mater Hospitals' Appeal Ltd. Along with that, we have found the address of Mater Prize Homes: 620 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba, Queensland 4102. A good news is that the agent is licensed by the Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation. As the website was being reviewed, its Alexa ranking was 511,912. One more important thing is that the website is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Finally, it is possible to follow Mater Prize Homes latest news on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The agent does not mention whether there are any restricted countries, but it is clear that the focus is made on Australian users. After all, one of the top prizes is the house in Australia.
Mater Prize Home review: Payment details and withdrawal process
The agent does not require players to deposit any specific amount to start playing. As for the minimum ticket price, it is $2. In case you were curious, there are various types of tickets up to $1000. Still, there is no information on winning commission, although logic suggests that it is not charged. There is no minimum limit as far as the withdrawal of winnings is concerned. Quite a convenient thing about Mater Home Prize website is that the latest lottery results are available at any time. Finally, Mater Home Prize users receive notifications via emails and phone calls.
In the conclusion of Mater Prize Home review
- Established to raise funds for health service and medical research
- House in Australia
- Only Six Mater Prize Home lotteries are conducted each year
- You cannot choose your own ticket numbers
- And again, the house in Australia
- Ongoing payment of rates, body corporate fees, insurance and other household costs are not included in the main prize and are the responsibility of the new owner
- Unclear Rules and Regulations for Internationals
- Many bad reviews
Our team gives Mater Home Prize a thumbs-up. The rating of Mater Prize Homes on the Lottoexposed review website is 1.2 out of 5.
Mater Home Prize feedbacks of players
- I have had certain experience with this Mater Prize Home. They’ve sent me another email telling that this was my last chance to purchase more tickets in Draw Number 266. Along with that, I just can not understand why they refuse to send me the 16 tickets I had purchased before that! I will never ever buy tickets off this agent again. I did not want to contact the Queensland Office of Gaming, and still I have no other choice but to contact them now.
- My huge problem with Mater Prize Home Lottery is that for some reason they do not email me my 24 tickets.
- Hello everybody, I came across this site when I was surfing onto the net to see if I could find one of the old prize homes. One of my colleagues owns the one from years ago. To all of you who are not Australian, Mater Prize Homes have been in business since Adam was a boy (probably). And still, they are just a little part of all the prize home lotteries we have around here in Australia. Queensland just seems to be one of the most popular places for prizes. But still we have many other prize home lotteries too, like Surf Life Saving, Boystown, RSL, and so on. All of them are legit and we, Aussies, spend quite a lot every year trying to win the prize. I personally know only one guy who was lucky enough to win a house, while I have once won a minor prize in one of the art unions. I do not give up, in any case. And the PS - If you are curious how many tickets are sold in art unions, just write to them.PPS All the prize homes are open for inspection during the promotion.
- What I do not understand is, as a charity, if they can afford giving away all these prizes, especially the million dollar house, so why don’t they just give that money to the charity? It seems very strange to me. I assume there would be high administration costs too, taking into account that they are also a gambling & sales organization.