Lotto Plus review: Background information
At the moment, Lotto Plus com offers 11 well-known lotteries. Namely, users may play UK Thunderball, EuroMillions UK, EuroMillions, UK Lotto, Germany’s Lotto 6aus49, Irish Lotto, EuroJackpot, Australia’s OZ Lotto, Australia’s Powerball, US Mega Millions and US Powerball. The website is available in two languages – English and German. An important thing to know is that the agent accepts only US dollars. Lotto Plus com works with three payment methods, particularly Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. Pay attention that LottoPlus.com does not provide scanned copies of lottery tickets.
Lotto Plus review: Game options, discounts, bonuses and promotions
Game-play options the agent offers include syndicates. Nevertheless, no details are available as the site is no longer online. Unfortunately, the situation with bonuses, discounts and special offers is the same. What is also remarkable, the agent purchases real lottery tickets, but not merely provides a betting platform. And finally, there are no mobile applications for playing.
Lotto Plus review: Legal base, contact details and security
No contact details are available at the moment as the website is offline. However, the agent used to provide their contact information earlier. Similarly, there is no information as far as the agent’s legal name, legal address and license are concerned. As the website was being reviewed, its Alexa ranking was 1,058,882. One more important thing is that the website is secured by Google Safebrowsing. Finally, the agent is currently not represented on social networking websites. The agent’s services are unavailable in certain countries, particularly the US, as a minimum.
Lotto Plus review: Payment details and withdrawal process
The agent does not mention whether players are to deposit any specific amount to start playing. As far as the cost of playing is concerned, we are unable to check the ticket prices as the website does not work anymore. LottoPlus.com does not charge any winning commission. However, we cannot be sure whether there used to be any withdrawal limits. Quite a convenient thing about LottoPlus.com website was that the latest lottery results were available at any time. Finally, the users of Lotto Plus com used to receive notifications via an email.
In the conclusion of Lotto Plus review
- Lots of individual syndicates plus some combinations for international lotteries
- Good ratio
- You can’t buy tickets separately (this is an online syndicate lottery site)
- Lack of info in Terms & Conditions
- It is unclear, how many shares are in a syndicate
Our team gives LottoPlus.com a thumbs-down. The rating of Lotto Plus com on the Lottoexposed review website is 1.7 out of 5.
LottoPlus.com feedbacks of players
- I’ve paid for syndicate tickets, but they did not send me the email with results. Besides, they never answer!
- I have canceled but they keep taking my money, while the site does not work!
- Not bad. You can play new combos like Super Saturday and Lucky 7 for a good price. It is OK that winnings are shared between the syndicate members but still, if I win the jackpot, I will still be a millionaire… even if I share with someone.