Big Lotto review: General info
the Big Lotto offers to try luck in several internationally popular lotteries. In particular, they offer EuroMillions and some other large lotteries, although at the moment there is no opportunity to find out which ones. The website is translated into English only. As for the currency, the agent only works with British pounds (although the agent could have worked with other currencies as well). the Big Lotto supports at least two deposit and withdrawal methods which are as follows: direct debit and credit cards. It is also worth mentioning that Big Lotto co does not confirm its transactions with the lottery ticket scan.
Big Lotto review: Game play, bonuses, special offers, discounts
The offered game-play options include syndicates. As for the membership conditions, 600 tickets are shared between 150 players. One more important thing to mention is that the agent does not apply betting system. They apply traditional gameplay format: select and guess the numbers to win. As for the bonuses and discounts, no information is available at the moment. There are some special offers at Big Lotto co which are related to their Loyalty Program. There are three levels – Silver level (for those playing over 4 months), Gold level (6 months) and Platinum (12 months). At each level, players receive 200, 400 and probably 600 (they write 400, but it seems they actually mean 600) extra ticket lines respectively. And lastly, the agent provides no mobile applications.
Big Lotto review: Contacts, legal background, security
As for the agent’s contact details, they used to provide an email and a telephone number. At the moment, however, they are impossible to find out as the website is offline. Similarly, it is unclear whether there used to be an online chat. We have found no info about the agent's legal name. As for the address, there is no info about where the Big Lotto is legally registered. Finally, we did not find any details concerning the agent’s license. The website's Alexa ranking accounts for 12,814,497. It is secured by Google Safebrowsing. The agent is not represented in the popular social networks. The service is available only in the UK.
Big Lotto review: Payments and withdrawals
Since the site is currently offline, there is no information concerning the amount of minimum deposit and minimum withdrawal amount. Likewise, we do not know if there used to be any winning commission. Finally, the agent used to provide the latest lottery results updates, which is very convenient. However, Big Lotto co sends no automatic notifications.
Summing up Big Lotto review
- Good syndicate ratio
- You can only play if you are a resident of the UK
- Strange rules about Syndicates (If you join the syndicate, you stay there for three months, or “your third syndicate”. If you decide to leave, you must notify Biglotto.co.uk a minimum of 7 days before the end of the draw.)
- Too many negative reviews
Big Lotto co doesn't get a thumb-up from us. Lottoexposed review site rated the Big Lotto at 1 out of 5.
Big Lotto co users feedbacks
- I’ve been offered free lottery tickets and a a free trial period and after this, I’ve been told, the DD would have started for three months. I received neither these free tickets, nor any explanations on how to opt out. They contacted me one month after they had taken the first DD payment with some strange website via an email. I have given them three DD payments of £39 each. My bank excellently coped with this. They sent me the details of DD companies. When I called, some woman told me I was locked in for three months more of payments. I told her to cancel my account and delete all my details immediately. But they ignored me!
Fortunately, I thought they were scammers the day they called me and informed my bank immediately. Finally, I was able to reverse the DD payments I have made so far and receive my money back. I also canceled the DD debit and placed the company on a watch list so I will get a phone call from my bank if they try to set up one more DD.
- I’ve just came back from my bank, where I was told about the deal I have allegedly agreed to over the phone. The last payment of £39.00 was taken out in 3/10/2016, but even though I’ve followed the paper trail, I never received any of my winnings. I decided to stop the direct debit, but reversing my money back is another matter! People, don’t play with this agent, this is the waste of money! The only winners are the two site owners on the director board.