Arizona Lottery review: General info
the Arizona Lottery offers to try luck in seven internationally popular lotteries. In particular, they offer 5 Cash Card, Powerball, Mega Millions, The Pick, Fantasy 5, Pick 3 and All or Nothing. The website is translated into English only. As for the currency, the agent only works with US dollars. the Arizona Lottery supports two deposit and withdrawal methods which are as follows: cash and business checks upon approval. A big disadvantage is that it is not possible to buy lottery tickets over the phone, by mail, or Internet. They may only be bought from authorized retailers. It is also worth mentioning that Arizonalottery com does not confirm its transactions with the lottery ticket scan.
Arizona Lottery review: Game play, bonuses, special offers, discounts
The agent uses a standard game-play. They apply traditional gameplay format: select and guess the numbers to win. As for bonuses, some tickets are eligible for Second Chance Prize. To check whether you may use your ticket to participate in these draws, register your ticket on the official game website. The website offers no discounts. Nevertheless, there is an opportunity to multiply winnings – players are offered to play one game for $1 and win up to $500, or play two games for $1 and win up to $250 per game. Also, Arizonalottery com has no special offers. And lastly, the agent provides no mobile applications.
Arizona Lottery review: Contacts, legal background, security
the Arizona Lottery support service can be reached via email email@example.com and phone number 480 921 4400. There is no online chat support available at Arizonalottery com. The site is operated by Arizona Lottery. As for the address, the Arizona Lottery is registered at 4740 E. University Dr Phoenix, AZ 85034. The agent provides no info about its operation license. The website's Alexa ranking accounts for 95,963. It is secured by Google Safebrowsing and Norton Safeweb. Pay attention that it is possible to follow the Arizona Lottery on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. There is no excluded list on the site, but the agent mentions that tickets may not be bought via phone or Internet – only from authorized retailers.
Arizona Lottery review: Payments and withdrawals
No info on the minimal sum of deposit is provided. The minimal ticket price is $1. This is the price for one line of MegaMillions, The Pick, Fantasy 5 and Pick 3. It is not mentioned whether there is any winning commission, but there is a tax issue, in particular for non-US residents. For now, the withholding tax is 30% federal and 6% state. Also, it is not clear whether there is the minimum withdrawal amount. Finally, Arizonalottery com provides the latest lottery results updates, which is very convenient. However, Arizonalottery com sends no automatic notifications.
Summing up Arizona Lottery review
- They seem to be honest and are officially run
- They help social needs in Arizona
- The Arizona Lottery does not sell tickets over the phone, by mail, or on the Internet, only via retailers!!
- Lack of information on payment methods, winning commissions, minimal withdrawals, etc.
- Big taxes
Arizonalottery com gets a thumb-up from us. Lottoexposed review site rated the Arizona Lottery at 4 out of 5.
Arizonalottery com users feedbacks
- I like these guys because they are quite clear on all the taxes that are applicable whether you are from the United States or elsewhere (like me). This is an official lottery provider so I also know who I am dealing with. The selection of games is great. I’m still deciding what I am going to play.
- I tried playing The Pick 3 and charting the numbers. How can one number not be picked over 15 years. Troubles with the computer??!
- It seems that the AZ lottery reads our posts. My mystery number just came! Coincidence? (I do not think so).